Evening Before Tour:
Tour Guides pick-up all Tour Members from the airport or train station.
Days 1 - 2: Delhi
- Welcome to India! Enjoy getting to know your group over your first bites of Indian cuisine, navigating the street markets, and visiting the Red Fort!
- Jump into the culture on a City Walk Tour, conducted by children who used to live in the streets of Delhi.
Days 3 - 8: Pushkar
- Embark on endless desert adventures, such as riding camels and making unique jewelry at Silver School.
- Engage in volunteer work consisting of Community Development Aid, Education for Children, and Animal Rescue.
- And oh yes - did we mention the food found in this city? Mouth watering slice of heaven.
Day 9: Agra
- Time to check it off your bucket list: visit the Taj Mahal.
Days 10 - 14: Varanasi
- The adventure is infinite here! Experience the rich culture at the Ganga Arti Ceremony and on a silk tour. View the chaos from afar in a boat ride. Explore the endless maze-like-streets, decorating yourself with henna and filling your belly with world-renowned lassi.
- Help provide a brighter future for the community by volunteering at a Children's Shelter & After School Program.
Days 15 - 19: Rishikesh
- Get in touch with your spiritual self (and perhaps your bendy yoga self) in the Yoga Capital of the World.
- Embrace your wild-side while white water rafting on India's holiest river.
- Give back to the community through Environmental Conservation work.
Day 20: Delhi
- Final days of exploration! Get in your last minute shopping, dish-tasting, and visiting before you all must part ways.
TOUR COST (WITHOUT AIRFARE): $2,145
*Tour Cost (wITH AIRFARE): $3,595
Ask us about Individual Fundraising!
*Please Note: The aforementioned 'Tour Cost (With Airfare)' is for those flying out of Western Canada. Prices may vary.