Evening Before Tour:
Tour Guides pick-up all Tour Members from the airport or train station.
Days 1 - 2: Delhi
- Welcome to India! Enjoy getting to know your group over your first bites of Indian cuisine, navigating the street markets, and visiting the Red Fort!
- Jump into the culture on a City Walk Tour, conducted by children who used to live in the streets of Delhi.
Day 2: Agra
- Time to check it off your bucket list: visit the Taj Mahal!
Days 3 - 6: Dharamsala
- Get creative in SilverSmith school and traditional Indian cooking classes.
- Waterfall dips and a viewpoint camp-out await in this active and spiritual home of the Dalai Lama.
- Give back to this incredible community by helping teach English to adult refugees and immigrants.
Days 7 - 11: Manali
- Explore surrounding villages by scooter, learn sweet new skills in drum circles, and hike up to exquisite mountain views.
- Feel brilliantly helpful teaching English and providing school supplies to eager kiddos at a small Primary School.
Day 12: Delhi
- Final day of exploration! Get in your last minute shopping, dish-tasting, and visiting before you all must part ways.
TOUR COST (WITHOUT AIRFARE): $1,645
*TOUR COST (WITH AIRFARE): $3,095
Next Tour Departing:
Registration for Himalayan Hippies 2018 is now CLOSED.
We would still love for you to join us in India -
Please view our 26 Days: Himalayan Adventure.
Ask us about Individual Fundraising!
*Please Note: The aforementioned 'Tour Cost (With Airfare)' is for those flying out of Western Canada. Prices may vary.