** THIS IS OUR FINAL LET LIVE LEGACY TOUR **
Departing MAY 6, 2018.
Evening Before Tour:
Tour Guides pick-up all Tour Members from the airport or train station.
Days 1 - 2: Delhi
- Welcome to India! Enjoy getting to know your group over your first bites of Indian cuisine, navigating the street markets, and visiting the Red Fort!
- Jump into the culture on a City Walk Tour, conducted by children who used to live in the streets of Delhi.
Day 3: Agra
- Time to check it off your bucket list: visit the Taj Mahal.
Days 4 - 9: Rishikesh
- Get in touch with your spiritual self (and perhaps your bendy yoga self) in the Yoga Capital of the World.
- Embrace your wild-side while white water rafting on India's holiest river.
- Give back to the community through Environmental Conservation work.
Days 10 - 11: Dehradun
- Get inspired to learn more, create more, and help save the planet on an organic Farm Tour.
Days 12 - 19: Dharamasala
- Enjoy stunning hikes in the Himalayas, make unique jewelry at Silversmith School, visit the Dalai Lama’s Temple, and much more.
- Give back to this incredible community by helping teach English to Tibetan adult refugees.
Days 20 - 25: Manali
- Explore surrounding villages via scooter, seek out waterfalls, and learn some sweet new skills in drum circles.
- Feel brilliantly helpful teaching English and providing school supplies to eager kiddos at a small Primary School.
Day 26: Delhi
- Final days of exploration! Get in your last minute shopping, dish-tasting, and visiting before you all must part ways.
TOUR COST (WITHOUT AIRFARE): $2,470
*TOUR COST (WITH AIRFARE): $3,920
Next Tour Departing:
May 6 - May 31, 2018.
Only 3 Spots Remaining. Registration Closes March 9, 2018.
Ask us about Individual Fundraising!
*Please Note: The aforementioned 'Tour Cost (With Airfare)' is for those flying out of Western Canada. Prices may vary.